- What are your rates for a custom painting? It depends on the size of the canvas, deadline and completed time.
- How long does it take to customize a painting? Depending on the size and drying time; a minimum of 2 weeks - 2 months.
- How long have you been creating art? Over 25 years.
- What type of artistic painting style do you have? No specific style. In my paintings and drawings, I am influenced by surrealism and darker pallets. My illustrations are more whimsical, as I'm influenced by the children in my life.
- How did you get into crafts? I started creating designs for greeting cards and loved making handmade ones. Got bit by the craft bug.
- What is your favorite type of art to create? Drawing is my first love. Painting followed. But I just enjoy using my hands to create.
- Can you customize any type of fine art? Absolutely, I love working with my client's ideas and being able to bring them to life. I'm able to customize oil/acrylic/watercolor paintings, drawings, illustrations, cards or graphic design pieces. I do my best to create a piece inspired by my client's vision while maintaining the integrity of my style and intuitive creative choices as an artist.
- Do you license out your art? I do not license out clients' art work but I do license out some of my personal art pieces. For more info on licensing, please visit the contact page and inquire through email. Please specify what image(s) you are interested in.
- What type of photography do you specialize in? I'm drawn to fine art photography, natural lighting photography and black and white. However, with past clients I enjoy photographing portraits, babies/kids and maternity.
- Are you currently booking photography sessions for 2017? I'm no longer booking any photography sessions for the year.
- Do you license out your photos? I do not license out clients' photos but I do license out some of my personal photography work. For more info on licensing please visit the contact page and inquire through email for more details (please specify what image(s) you are interested in).
- What areas of graphic design are you most passionate about? Logos, digital art, illustrations, typography, and card design.
- What are your rates for graphic design work? Rates vary according to the level of work, deadline and completed time. Please visit the contact page and inquire through email for more details and to book a free 30-minute initial consultation.
- How does a graphic design job work? You propose an idea through email. I work on the ideas and offer you 3 idea concepts, which allows for 5 rounds of edits. Further editing requires additional payment.
- Do you license out your design pieces? I do not license out clients' graphic design pieces but I do license out some of my personal design work such as digital illustrations. For more info on licensing please visit the contact page and inquire through email for more details.